Friday, February 14, 2020

Scott Adams' Memoir; I just reread this on my Ipad ...

I was out of reading material and started rereading this one from Scott Adams:


I quite enjoyed it and it spoke to me at this stage of my life. I just came up with a trading strategy, I think, that will solve my current family set of financial problems.

His story is very interesting:


  • How he decided to move to California from upstate New York
  • The idea for Dilbert and its background
  • Some physical challenges he's faced and mostly overcome
  • Some other business ventures he's tried, including the Dilberito vegan burrito
  • His use of affirmations, which he says works for him though he doesn't think it's "magic"
And more ... I think it's well worth reading for anyone, but especially younger people. Four stars!

No comments: