Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The Wifi Hotspot: Prices crash for this essential piece of tech

I found out about the value of wifi hotspots in 2013 when I was working on contract for AT&T.

There's nothing better for getting around flaky or nonexistent or too-secured Internet wherever you are.

I paid $50 per month for just 5 GB in 2014. Now I pay $10 month extra to

... for 22 GB. I used it a lot during a recent Snow Event we had around home that blocked our Satellite Internet when snow was melting from the trees (I speculate). But I used this a lot for work video and Youtube and even then just got a warning from Cricket "You've used 75% of your high-speed data for the month." Well, OK!

Now Sprint has apparently upped the ante with 100GB for cheap!

Go and get this for yourself before your next flaky internet experience!

No comments: