Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Backup Power Request for Quote!

I give up! I wanted a fuel cell (supposedly $5K in 2001 but $56K recently) but the recent ice storm is one multi-day power outage too many for us.

What I really want: backup power as a service! The agreement:

       * You keep our power on
       * no more noise than 65 dB at 7 meters
       * no more pollution than allowed by California CARB
       * you own the equipment & do all maintenance (oil changes, etc.)
       * Fuel is (probably) propane as we have a 500 gal tank, but if you
          have some exotic technology?
       * I pay you $X per month forever

If you don't want to do that, I want a generator and transfer switch meeting the above noise/emissions parameters installed ASAP. Please send a quote!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing Post!
I love it. Will come back again - taking your feeds also.
Free Quotes from Supplier