Sunday, October 7, 2007

Since I keep emailing this stuff ...

I must have emailed my peak oil bibliography and bridge links 15 or 20 times, so I am posting them here now for quick reference and updating.

I have resisted blogging up until this point since I didn't get to doing this until it seems that everybody and his dog now have a blog. But one too many "here's the peak oil and bridge email again" has pushed me over the edge!

Just to clarify: I don't think we'll have 'zero oil', just that the energy markets are set to become
considerably more expensive and chaotic than they are now, and as I write oil sits at $81/barrel.

As for 'one club', that refers to my preferred bidding system in contract bridge, typically referred to as Precision.

I have other interests (computer science, literature, golf ...) that may also appear here as I
think of things.

I will update the content here not necessarily frequently, but as new news items on the subjects here come up.

No comments: