Tuesday, March 21, 2023

How Tesla finally lost me as a potential customer

 I've been vaguely following Tesla since the original Roadster came out in 2008. I never was too excited about it until this friend of mine got one and I got to ride in it. Wow!



I thought that the blind spot warning display (as above) was worth the price of admission.

I rented a Model Y from Hertz for my birthday last year:

It had an even updated version of the software I had seen before. I just got 220v installed in the garage here and was rubbing my hands until I can get one.

Then this news story came out last week ... to no response at all from Tesla.

That's enough of Tesla for me.

I put $100 down on my next car a while back. Check the video below for details on this one.



If I happen to have $10000 extra lying around I can invest it in Aptera and jump the line. Otherwise mine is supposed to be delivered sometime in 2024.

No comments: